Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pregnancy waiting game.......

I'm over 38 weeks pregnant now, and feel like I'v been cooking my little pudding forever!

I'm really really suffering from pregnancy boredom, it's the waiting that gets me!

I'v baked....
Cleaned...
Painted my nails...
Painted everyone else's nails...
Painted the nursery walls...
Been for long walks...
Eaten the remains of the fridge.....

What now?!

I have to admit though, I am loving a little bit of me time, it does feel like a treat.
I'm also checking out all of the latest nail trends, all these gorgeous pastel colours this spring are getting me so excited for the sunshine! 

I love the colours from the Ciate dollhouse collection. I was lucky enough to assist at London fashion week and these were used! They are really beautiful! 


They are definitely on my spring/summer must have list! 
Gorgeous little paint pots.

LOVE b X

No comments:

Post a Comment