Saturday 22 February 2014

I think I'v nailed it....


In more ways than one actually...

Not only do I feel like a techno genius, figuring this whole blogging business out, well, I say whole blogging business, I'm not really sure what I'm doing still, but hey, it seems to be working so far....

I'v also been cracking on with a few sets of nails for the shoot I am working on this week. (Providing baby hasn't arrived by Thursday)
The theme is optical illusions, easier said than done when it comes to nail art, but I think I may have come up with a few winning designs. 
I'm slightly obsessed with negative space at the moment, so have included this a lot in the designs. 
I'v also been asked to work with a grey and coral colour scheme, I struggled at first, but after clearing I was allowed to use a bit of black too, my designs started to come to life... 


These are just a couple of the sets I'v made, I'm keeping the others a secret for now, but I can't wait to see them in action, I think they could be pretty special :) 

Let me no what you think...

LOVE b X

No comments:

Post a Comment